We are opening May 4th... Call now to schedule your appointment!
Our top priority has always and continues to be the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are extremely committed to providing you with the safest and most dependable eye care service possible, even during this challenging time.
For the Protection of our patients and staff extra safety measures are being taken including:
· Limited Appointment Scheduling- in order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by our local authority.
Temporary Business Hours:
MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY: 9AM-5 PM
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Please call for appointment: 972-991-2020
· Face Covering- We are requiring everyone entering our clinics to wear some type of facial covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. For your protection, our staff will be doing the same.
· Fever Free Environment- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic of all patients. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule. Anyone who is taking a fever-reducing medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system.
· Pre-Screening Questionnaire- anyone showing signs of illness including coughing, sneezing, fever, or general malaise will be asked to return when feeling well.
· Increase cleaning and sanitation of our frames, exam equipment, and all high-traffic areas before and after every patient.
· Curbside service - we will bring your glasses or contacts out to your car, without you ever having to get out of the car. Call us when you arrive, let us know what you are picking up, the name and what type of car you are driving. Sit tight and we will have your product delivered directly out to your car.
· Social Distancing- We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only the patient enters our clinics for their visit. Please ask the person with you to stay in their car. We can text them if they need your assistance.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.